Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Exstended Package – 10 designs
- * Premium Designs
- * Once you purchase - the designs will be uploaded to your Ripples Cloud account
In Stock| Get Delivery Dates
About the Artist and Illustrator
Artist Noam Dooshy has been with Ripples for three years, based out of headquarters in Israel.
Noam is a fantastic multidisciplinary artist — from graffiti to oil paint (check out his self-portrait) — and we’re so lucky he’s added Ripples prints to his repertoire.
1. What led you to become an illustrator?
I’ve been drawing every day since I was a little kid, and was lucky enough to turn it into a career.
2. Where do you find inspiration for new drink design series?
Life, the streets, and Pinterest.
3. How long does it take you to create a design? What tools do you use?
A design can take anywhere from five minutes to five days.
I always start designing by sketching with pen and paper. From there, I redraw it on an iPad and finish it with different design programs.
4. How does illustrating for a foam-topped drink differ from illustration for other media?
The biggest difference is that the design needs to be black and white, with bold lines and high contrast so the image is clear when it’s printed on a drink.
5. What advice do you have for people designing their own Ripples prints?
Do a few different versions of your design and play with the thickness of your lines and the amount of detail you include. Test the design with your Ripple Maker (print on a drink or on a piece of paper) so you can understand how to translate your style to print optimally on a drink.
6. If you had to pick just one Ripples design (yours or someone else’s) to print every single day for the rest of your life, which would it be?
The guy in sunglasses from the hip hop series campaign.