Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hip Hop #2
Exstended Package – 10 designs
- * Premium Designs
- * Once you purchase - the designs will be uploaded to your Ripples Cloud account
In Stock| Get Delivery Dates
About the Artist and Illustrator
Artist Noam Dooshy has been with Ripples for three years, based out of headquarters in Israel.
Noam is a fantastic multidisciplinary artist — from graffiti to oil paint (check out his self-portrait) — and we’re so lucky he’s added Ripples prints to his repertoire.
1. What led you to become an illustrator?
I’ve been drawing every day since I was a little kid, and was lucky enough to turn it into a career.
2. Where do you find inspiration for new drink design series?
Life, the streets, and Pinterest.
3. How long does it take you to create a design? What tools do you use?
A design can take anywhere from five minutes to five days.
I always start designing by sketching with pen and paper. From there, I redraw it on an iPad and finish it with different design programs.
4. How does illustrating for a foam-topped drink differ from illustration for other media?
The biggest difference is that the design needs to be black and white, with bold lines and high contrast so the image is clear when it’s printed on a drink.
5. What advice do you have for people designing their own Ripples prints?
Do a few different versions of your design and play with the thickness of your lines and the amount of detail you include. Test the design with your Ripple Maker (print on a drink or on a piece of paper) so you can understand how to translate your style to print optimally on a drink.
6. If you had to pick just one Ripples design (yours or someone else’s) to print every single day for the rest of your life, which would it be?
The guy in sunglasses from the hip hop series campaign.
Ripples Basic Plan Includes:
- Onboarding training: Book your one-on-one onboarding with Ripples’ customer success team member free of charge
- Customer support: Receive access to Customer Support Representatives during local office hours
- Advanced machine replacement: If, for any reason, your Ripple Maker breaks, and customer support are unable to help you remotely, we will ask you to send your unit to us for replacement or repair. Don’t worry! In the meantime, we will ship you a replacement unit to avoid downtime.
- Warranty: 1styear of Ripple Maker hardware warranty.
Creativity & Fun
- Ripples designs, content & frames: Enjoy a stream of royalty free designs directly to your Ripple Maker! With fresh and updated content you will always surprise your customers and make your drinks go viral.
- Be creative! Easy to use tools to upload your own designs and content
- Easy access: Use the Ripples WebApp with the QR code on your Ripple Maker
There are no reviews yet.