Ripple Maker II
* Select Onscreen Print Sizes
* Automated cup height recognition
* Single color printing
* Search Design library right from your screen
* Printing on customized desserts
- Automatically prints on cups of different heights and sizes
- Sleek design with a minimal counter-top footprint
- Prints perfect designs in 10 seconds with peak hour mode
- Includes 1 year warranty
In Stock| Get Delivery Dates
2-Day Express Shipping Available
30-Day Easy Return
FREE Ripples Recipe Book
Product Information & Warranty
- Enjoy access to Ripples’ extensive content library with thousands of royalty-free designs.
- Upload and download content directly to and from the Ripple Maker.
- Customizable web app builder, exclusive to your brand. Brand the Ripple Maker and make it your own.
- W: 220mm (8.7in) / H: 439mm (17.3in) / L: 327mm (12.9in)
- Weight: 10.5kg (23.2lbs)
- Cup Height: 45-225 mm (1.77-8.85 in)
- Cup Diameter: 70-105mm (2.7-4.1 in)
- Power requirements Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (± 10%), 50 to 60 Hz (± 3Hz)
- Maximum power consumption: 60 Watt
- Internet: 2.4GHz / 5 GHz / LAN cable
Ripples warrants only that the Ripple Maker will be free from material defects and perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation for a period of twelve (12) months.
The entire liability of Ripples and your exclusive remedy under this standard warranty shall be, at Ripples’ option, repair or replacement of the Ripple Maker with a new or refurbished Ripple Maker , promptly after a warranty problem is identified and within the Warranty Period, and that Ripples approves the RMA. You shall bear the shipping costs to Ripples’ premises and/or other address designated by Ripples and Ripples shall bear the return shipping costs to your address.
This limited warranty is void if: (i) failure of the Ripple Maker has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, negligence or use in any way other than in compliance with the Documentation and the specific instructions given by Ripples (ii) any repair work on the Ripple Maker is performed, or the Ripple Maker is modified or altered, by any party other than by Ripples, (iii) if the Ripple Maker was installed or stored near any heat or fire sources or in a moist environment.