Beer & Cocktail Package
What’s included in the Beer & Cocktail package?
- Ripple Maker II
- Basic Service Plan
- 1 Malt Pod
- 1 Red Pod
- Recipe Book
- On-boarding setup training
- Technical Support – Local office hours
- Hardware Warranty (advanced machine replacement)
What is the Basic Service Plan?
- Onboarding training: Book your one-on-one onboarding with Ripples’ customer success team member free of charge
- Customer support: Receive access to Customer Support Representatives during local office hours
- Advanced machine replacement: If, for any reason, your Ripple Maker breaks, and customer support are unable to help you remotely, we will ask you to send your unit to us for replacement or repair. Don’t worry! In the meantime, we will ship you a replacement unit to avoid downtime.
- Warranty: 1styear of Ripple Maker hardware warranty.
Creativity & Fun
- Ripples designs, content & frames: Enjoy a stream of royalty free designs directly to your Ripple Maker! With fresh and updated content you will always surprise your customers and make your drinks go viral.
- Be creative! Easy to use tools to upload your own designs and content
- Easy access: Use the Ripples WebApp with the QR code on your Ripple Maker
- W: 220mm (8.7in) / H: 439mm (17.3in) / L: 327mm (12.9in)
- Weight: 10.5kg (23.2lbs)
- Cup Height: 45-225 mm (1.77-8.85 in)
- Cup Diameter: 70-105mm (2.7-4.1 in)
- Power requirements Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (± 10%), 50 to 60 Hz (± 3Hz)
- Maximum power consumption: 60 Watt
- Internet: 2.4GHz / 5 GHz / LAN cable
Return & Refund Policy
- First, if you have a need to consider refunds and returns, you likely ordered a product from us. Which means we owe you a “thank you!”. Nothing makes us happier than a legion of happy Ripples customers, and as such we promise to do our best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience and rest assured, to make right any hiccups along the way.
- That said, here are some things you might want to know:
- Prior to your Ripple Maker delivery:
- You can cancel the order at any time and get a full refund
- Once the Ripple Maker arrives:
- You can return your Ripple Maker in the original box and get a refund within 30 days after the arrival
- Please make sure that your machine is in its original condition and packaging, and include all relevant invoices in your return
- The refund will be done only if the Ripple Maker is not physically damaged
- You need to cover the cost of the Ripple Maker return shipment to the Ripples regional warehouse
- The refund will be processed only after the equipment has been returned to Ripples warehouse; it is highly recommended to ship with a tracking number for monitoring purposes.
- The refund includes the cost for the returned equipment (including the shipment cost of this equipment to you)
- The refund includes only unopened Pods in their original boxes; used Pods will not be refunded
- Prior to your Ripple Maker delivery:
- To start a return and refund process – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ripples warrants only that the Ripple Maker will be free from material defects and perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation for a period of twelve (12) months.
The entire liability of Ripples and your exclusive remedy under this standard warranty shall be, at Ripples’ option, repair or replacement of the Ripple Maker with a new or refurbished Ripple Maker , promptly after a warranty problem is identified and within the Warranty Period, and that Ripples approves the RMA. You shall bear the shipping costs to Ripples’ premises and/or other address designated by Ripples and Ripples shall bear the return shipping costs to your address.
This limited warranty is void if: (i) failure of the Ripple Maker has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, negligence or use in any way other than in compliance with the Documentation and the specific instructions given by Ripples (ii) any repair work on the Ripple Maker is performed, or the Ripple Maker is modified or altered, by any party other than by Ripples, (iii) if the Ripple Maker was installed or stored near any heat or fire sources or in a moist environment.